Project Management Professional (PMP)® is an internationally recognised project management qualification provided by the Project Management Institute
- Our PMP® training courses are fully accredited by Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- Prove your project management expertise with official PMP® certification, the gold standard of project management qualification
- The PMP® course includes everything you need to know to pass the PMP® exam and master the five project management domains
- All courses are taught by fully accredited PMP® trainers.
PMI, PMP, CAPM, PMBOK and The PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2013.
Why would I take this course?
There are various benefits for anyone choosing to receive a PMP® qualification. Firstly, the qualification sets you apart and also enhances your skills. It allows your project management skill sets to be recognised worldwide as well as improving project performance.
It showcases your skills to new employers and also displays the ability to handle challenging tasks. This qualification also brings you challenging projects and offers new job opportunities. The PMP® qualification also expands your market reach as well as a drastic salary increase.
Our Administrator, is a certified member of the Project Management Institute, with a Master’s Degree in Architecture, and over five years of experience in Project Management Consulting and Architectural Practice.
- Management process groups
- Project management knowledge
- Integration management.
- Scope management.
- Time management.
- Cost management.
- Quality management.
- Human resource management.
- Risk management.
- Communications management.
- Procurement management.
- Stakeholder management.
- Classroom training (5 days).
- Exams are arranged through PMI® directly.
What Will You Learn?
- How to manage project risk.
- How to manage project procurement.
- How to apply project cost management.
- How to manage human resource projects.
- How to manage project time.
- How to monitor process groups.
- How to execute process groups.
- How to control process groups.