The iKHAN Teach4Nigeria Fellowship is an English teaching opportunity for emerging professionals. The opportunities we offer stem from our KHAN Foundation Junior Academy Initiative. Together, we work with governmental agencies in Lagos and other states.
Through this partnership, our mission is to facilitate the development of a prosperous Nigeria where children and youth have the opportunity to receive a high-quality bilingual education.
iKHAN Teach4Nigeria Fellows learn leadership skills while advancing English language skills in youth. The benefits of this prestigious fellowship include a living stipend, general and teacher training in Pedagogy and ongoing professional development.
Please note that currently we are only recruiting for our program in Lagos, but there is a possibility that programs throughout Nigeria will be available soon.
Once you submit your application, and pass the first screening we will start matching you with a school depending on availability.
Eligibility for our Fellowship
- At least ONE year of teaching experience and/or TOEFL certificate
- HIGH level of FLEXIBILITY and adaptability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Age range of applicants is 18 to 25 years old.
- English language skills, at native proficiency of C2 level equivalent.